Thursday 8 December 2016

Appointment for Results

We found out this afternoon that my Dad, my Mom, and us girls will be going to meet with the neurosurgeon for the pathology results tomorrow morning at 8:45am. You have been journeying with us thus far on this page. We ask you to pray with audacious hope and for a restful, peaceful sleep tonight.


I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.
I will remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.
Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."

Lamentations 3:19-24
A sun dog right after my parents found out about the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment